Short but Sweet Package
Day of Coordination (6-8 hours)
For the couple who simply needs a professional wedding planner to execute and choreograph all the details they have planned for their day and to have a “go to” person for vendors to fulfill their contracted services.
- Initial consultation and one finalization meeting with bride and groom
- Unlimited email and phone communication
- Confirmation of vendors 1-2 weeks before wedding to ensure they have met their obligations and correct any problems that may occur.
- Oversee vendor arrivals and coordination
- Help facilitate set up (ex: dessert bar/ cake table, mason jars, additional stations: candy bar, black jack tables etc.)
- Set out place cards/seating cards, table numbers, programs, candles, photographs, cake cutlery, and toasting flutes, other misc. DIY projects.
- Distribute programs, light candles, place favors and menus, organize tables with correct number of chairs
- Distribute flowers to family members (corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets)
- Distribute your final vendor payments
- Seat guests and direct them to the proper location
- Move gifts/ guest books at the end of the night and make sure they are given to the designated family/friend or placed in pre-arranged secure area.
- Create a personalized and detailed timeline of your wedding day and ensure all vendors have a copy
- Confirm marriage license is signed by Officiant and your witnesses
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit on hand
- Attend wedding rehearsal for ceremony
Partial Wedding Planning
Includes all items from day of coordination package.
Perfect for a couple who wants to be involved in the wedding planning process but may not have the time to make sure every detail is attended to. Couple will receive guidance throughout the entire wedding process.
- Help create theme, color scheme, and overall mood of wedding desired and research decoration ideas (guest book, favors, etc.). Present couple with what is new and current in wedding trends while making their wedding one of a kind.
- Research potential vendor options and present them to client (Ex: hotels, DJ/Live Band, Videographer, Photographer, Venue Location, Caterer, Floral/Event Designer, Rental Companies, MUA etc.)
- Arrange hotel accommodations for out of town guests
- Assist with transportation logistics for the wedding day
- Hotel check-in for Bride and Groom (if in close proximity)
- Make appointments with vendors and attend if needed (up to 3 meetings)
- Assist with selection of rental items to enhance décor design and source most cost efficient supplies (i.e. Invitations, Programs, Flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillow, mason jars, linens, unity candles etc.)
- Assist with creating floor plan for venue and vendors
- Budget review and tracking
Full Wedding Planning
Includes all items from day of coordination and partial wedding package.
This package is designed for the couple who are unable to plan and execute many of the major details of their wedding. With this package we plan everything. Simply give us your budget, priorities and wish list and we will go to work for you. We can supervise vendor meetings, site visits, tastings, fittings and more. When you need us, we are there.
- Conduct ongoing monthly planning meetings. (If clients are unavailable to meet in person these meetings will be done via phone or face time)
- Wedding and reception design advice and execution
- Review all vendor contracts and interview vendors as needed
- Venue and vendor research and selection that coincides with the budget, guest size, and aesthetic needs
- Set up appointments with vendors as needed and either attend those meetings with the bride and groom or on their behalf
- Track vendor payment due dates
- Assist with:
- Selection of wedding attire and accessories for the bridal couple, bridal party, and the extended bridal party etc.
- Selection of Bridal party gifts
- Wedding menu and beverage selection etc.
- Selection/design of wedding paper products (save-the-dates, invitations, programs, etc.)
- Music selection for the wedding
- Keep track of all RSVP’s and contact guests who do not R.S.V.P
- Management of Guest List and assist with seating arrangements
A La Carte
Below are some additional examples of wedding services that can be added to any package. Additional services not mentioned may also be requested.
- (Purchasing items for..)
- Candy Bar
- Dessert Bar
- S’more Station
- Plan & Coordinate other wedding festivities such as:
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- Day after Brunch
- Engagement party
- Bridal showers
- Bachelor/Bachelorette party
- Event Break Down (Per Hour- Limitations may apply)